Monday 23 November 2009

What a WWO - Weekend Wash Out!!!!

Well, there was me looking forward to the weekend, and thinking what things I could get up to in the garden, but unfortunatly was pretty pissed off at the god damn awful weather we had, again!!! When will it stop raining????

Anyway, the most I could do was sand down some wood, and build a book case to house most of my gardening books.

Which was done and completed yesterday. I also potted up the various fruit twigs that I have got from either Focus, or from the Seed Swap on the Grow your Own website.

No pics of those today, but took some before when I did those.

But about a week ago I cut up some Mother in Laws Tongue and planted them in a propergator, to see if I can get them to grow, so as it stands, I now have 31 pieces of MILT attempting to root, so fingers crossed!!! I have 4 different leaves, well, you can hardly call them leaves, more like Spears!!!, but anyway, got 31 pieces cut up and planted, so here is what they look like in the Propergator.

And this is what I hope they will look like once established!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment